Sunday, November 16, 2008

CREATING A MOVEMENT - undefined.

I want to start my own movement. A movement toward creative loving and living. I don't really know what that means completely, yet. I have spent much time, YEARS, thinking about it.

I see a lot of people writing about similar things in books, on blogs, magazines, as well as, talking about it in movies and on tv, but I don't see it in my little corner of the world. Maybe it's where I live. The people here. Maybe it's ME! I do have a pretty busy and secluded life. Which I like, thank you VERY MUCH!

I guess it's not just me who wants to start this movement. It's my husband and children too. We see things differently. Even when we think we have come across a similar soul it doesn't seem to click for long. I guess they are like us. They want to start their own movement, too. So, we keep moving, thinking, creating, adjusting to spread the word.

Each one of us in my family has their way of spreading the word. Through music, teaching, art, words, creating, talking, laughing, living.

I want to salute you, my fellow movement makers, but we have our own movement to spread.

God speed to us all!

No comments: