Sunday, November 2, 2008

More change......

Leaves are finally changing, weather is getting cold, preparing for classes to start in January (I'm going back to college, second Bachelor's degree), settling in for a snuggly winter.

Swimming has started for my daughter and my son has wrapped up marching band with high school football ending. My husband and I are enjoying retreating more from social gatherings and just enjoying spending time together.

We started down sizing the living room today to make some room for Christmas. We are not planning on going over board at all this year. Kids are going to their dad's so we are going to spend the day alone. (First time! for Christmas) We feel like we have to do things more just the two of us with my son only 1.5 yrs from leaving for college and my daugher only 3.5 yrs away.

All in all things are good.

No comments: