Saturday, January 30, 2010

.......tired......

Well I stayed home from work yesterday and went to the doctor ~ I woke up feeling like someone had hit me in the head with a frying pan. I was feeling on Thursday after dinner -- could not focus.. too my econ test online.. it was not pretty.

So I have a sinus infection. I feel ok as long as I am just laying around but wow ~ i'm wiped out. I got a 63 on the econ test - same as last one and am feeling pretty down.

I feel like I am in a funk... a rut..... just got the blahs. I don't feel sleepy so I am spending too much time thinking. I found this house I really want to buy but who knows what will happen with that. So many things I need to fix.. or want to do and I feel like I've gone 20 rounds with Mike Tyson and it's time to stop getting up for more.

I've been thinking that maybe this MBA thing is a bad idea and that maybe I should go back to the education route....i just don't know anymore. I'm so tired of trying to 'figure' everything out and plan. NOthing ever works out --- i always feel lost --- maybe it's like writing... life that is..... you have to just start somewhere and keep writing,.. correcting mistakes, re-writing... erasing... maybe that's how life is.

Some people just seem to have it all figured out... made all the right decisions.

No comments: